Monday, May 18, 2009

ABCDesignz Celebrates 1 Year! :)

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to write this note, to thank Annette, Christy & Denise for all their hard work this last year, in helping me to make this, what I think is the best Digi Scrap Blog on the Internet. Our first "Welcome" note was written by Annette on Sunday, May 18th, 2008, and our first creations were posted on Sunday, May 25th, 2008. Thanks for a wonderful first year, and here's to many more to come! :)


Sincerely,
Becca of ABDesignz

1 comments:

TerriM said...

Happy Birthday to ABCDesigns!! I can't believe a year has passed already. Time flies and before you know it, the new month rolls around. But, I wanted to also say thanks for all the wonderful freebies this past year. I'm glad you all decided to save files in both psp and png for us PSE/PS users. I look forward to another year of fun designs from each of you...Best Wishes. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)